Please read the terms and conditions and then fill in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
In order to proceed and to ensure that the safety of all our customers and our staff are maintained at all times we have a new set of terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully.
We are doing as much as we can to keep our customers and staff safe. In line with the Government guidelines we have carried out a site-specific Risk Assessment of the premises and have made the following changes:
- We will become initially a booking only restaurant and customers will be greeted and seated by a member of the team at the door.
- All bookings will be given a time limit from the allocated booking time. This is to allow us to deep clean each table between bookings. It is very important that you are on time to your booking, as lateness will only eat into the time you have to spend with us. (Also don’t arrive early to avoid gathering outside)
- There will be a clearly marked area for those waiting to collect takeaway food and for those waiting to enter the restaurant.
- All customers over the age of 11 will be required by law to bring and wear face coverings while they are not seated at their table.
- Customers will be given hand sanitiser to use on entering the restaurant and also must use this before and after using the toilet facilities. There is also soap provided in the bathrooms. Hand washing is essential after using the bathroom!!
- Signs will be displayed around the restaurant to remind everyone of social distancing measures and increased hand hygiene.
- We will be cleaning more often throughout the day and, as you would expect, frequent touch points (door handles, tables, chairs, sanitiser bottles etc.) and toilets are our top priority.
- Our tables have been moved to ensure the appropriate social distancing is in place between guests, unfortunately, this does mean we’re not able to move our tables around to accommodate bigger groups.
- There will be screens to shield tables near walkways and higher traffic areas of the restaurant. It is very important that you do not touch these.
- We will have a simplified menu, which enables our teams to respect social distancing in our kitchens. Our full and extensive menu is unfortunately not possible with the social distancing that’s required, so we are sorry if any favourites are missing! As always though we do our best to accommodate dietary requirements.
- We have our menus available on our website, you can go directly to our website to view them or use the QR code on the information sheet on your table. If you do not have access to a smart phone it is best to familiarise yourselves with the menu on the website before your visit. www.sipandtuck.com/menu
- Our tables are set just before you arrive. A member of the team will bring you everything you need after you order. Salt, pepper and sugar will now all be dispensed in single use sachets.
- We will be encouraging the use of contactless payments at the table where possible, with payment machines fully sanitised between every use. However we will still accept cash if necessary, by asking you to place the cash in the dish given to you to avoid contact.
- As per government guidelines, we would like to remind you that children are the sole responsibility of the parent(s) or guardian(s), and so therefore it is your priority to ensure that they remain seated at the table at all times, unless being accompanied to the toilet, and to ensure that they do not touch surfaces unnecessarily, especially the screens. Even though some children will not be wearing masks, it is our thoughts that hygiene measures for sneezing, hands over the mouth etc is followed more rigorously for children so other customers feel safe and relaxed dining near others.
- Chalk will unfortunately not be available for the tables initially due to the cross-contamination risk.
- We ask all customers to help us maintain the safety of all our staff and others by minimising touching surfaces unnecessarily and to not enter the premises if any of your party have or have been in contact with anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
Areas of customer concern:
Can you get COVID-19 from food?
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that the virus can be transmitted through food. Plus, we’re doing everything we can to reduce the risk of virus transmission, through increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
How do you ensure that Sip & Tuck don’t have COVID-19?
We’re using daily health trackers for all of our team members and they have also been provided with details of what they need to do if they’re experiencing symptoms themselves or have come into contact with someone with COVID19.
Why aren’t staff members wearing face shields?
We have decided that although face shields allow you to see our faces, they still allow some transmission underneath the visor. However all of our staff will be wearing face coverings as there is evidence wearing a closer face covering protects others from the virus and it will be a measure to help protect our customers in addition to the social distancing, rigorous cleaning regimes and increased hand washing.
Why aren’t staff members wearing gloves?
The science tells us that hand washing and rigorous sanitation is much more effective than wearing gloves. Hand washing with warm water and soap breaks down the protective fatty layer of the virus and destroys it. Our teams also have constant access to hand sanitiser.
By submitting the form a customer will agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
- All customers over the age of 11 will be required by law to bring and wear face coverings while they’re not seated at their table.
- Walk-ins for inside are allowed up to 1 household or social bubbles and we will be allowing a maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Walk-ins for the courtyard are allowed for group of up to 6 people from any number of households or social bubbles and is weather dependant. We cannot move tables inside in the case of unforeseen adverse weather.
- If we have had no contact from a booking and no one arrives for the booking, tables will be cancelled 15 minutes after the booking time.
- Children and babies should be included in booking numbers even if they aren’t eating or drinking during your visit.
- We must be notified of any prams/pushchairs/highchairs as we cannot accommodate these at all of our tables and need to allow for space.
- Dogs will unfortunately not be allowed at this time due to the need for increased hygiene measures and social distancing.
- All customers will need to remain at the table unless using the toilet facilities or entering/vacating the premises.
In order to accept these terms and conditions and NHS test and trace, we need you to fill in the form above.
By giving us this information you consent to us using this for the sole purpose of NHS test and trace.
Please note without this information we will be unable to confirm your booking.
Please note that this information will only be used where necessary in order to support NHS test and trace to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
These records will be held for 21 days. After this time they will be securely deleted.
This requirement to dispose of data relates to the record that has been created solely for the purpose of NHS test and trace and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and will not be kept for longer than is necessary.